Home > Kendo > Bokken - Bokuto Wooden Sword > Bokken Tsuba >

  Bokuto Tsuba and Dome



 
List Price: $4.40
Our Price: $3.60
You save $0.80!


Availability:: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: YUT-KEN-SHI-BOKUTOTSUBA-


Color*:
  

Remarks:


Qty:
Description
 
Standard Plastic Tsuba and rubber stopper for both long and short Bokuto


Average Customer Review: 4.5 of 5 Total Reviews: 15 Write a review.

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Great April 25, 2016
Reviewer: Charles Park from Omaha, NE United States  
Fits perfectly!

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Tsuba March 28, 2016
Reviewer: Benjamin Rayack from Seattle, WA United States  
As it's the first tsuba that I've ever purchased, I can't compare it to any others, but the shopping experience was fine. The only thing that will prevent me from buying from you again is the fact that my cheapest shipping option was about $15, which brought my total bill to $22 and change.
33%  of the bill was actual product price. The remaining 67% was shipping. That doesn't seem right to me. I understand that you've gotta cover your shipping costs, but it was not worth it for a small purchase like that.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Bokuto tsuba and dome February 24, 2016
Reviewer: Ty Schmidt from Albertville , MN United States  
Basic, but they work fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
gets the job done November 25, 2015
Reviewer: Edison Medina from Moreno Valley, CA United States  
excellent tsuba and stopper.  Gets the job done.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Good Set October 8, 2015
Reviewer: Yisahar Izak from Brooklyn, NY United States  
Sits firm and does not slide.

Was this review helpful to you?

View All Customer Reviews

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Kendo > Bokken - Bokuto Wooden Sword > Bokken Tsuba
Kendo > Bokken - Bokuto Wooden Sword