The Most Affordable Hand Stitched Bogu.
This High cost performance Tezashi Bogu is for someone who wants a Tezashi (Hand Stitched) Bogu for the price of a Machine Stiched Bogu. It is used by many High Ranking Senseis as a Second practice Bogu.
- The Futon is thicker compared to the tighter stitch Bogus, making the Futon softer.
- Some people prefer the thicker Futon that feels that it absorbs more of the Shinai impact.
- All hand made, with 3.0 Bu stitch quality
- Popular Ariga Model Leather Design
- Back Leather trimming with Aizome Cow Leather
- All leather re-enforcements are made with Top quality Aizome cow leather
- All fabric used is Shoaizome #10000 fabric
- All hand made, with 3.0 Bu quality stitching
- Titanium Men Gane
- Men Futon is Diagonal Stitching on the shoulder section for better usability
- Batsu Design for the Ago (Tsuki) Section
- Soft easy to use Kote with beautiful leather trimming
- Top quality Bamboo Look Yamato Do with the most popular Mune choices of Hongumo and Oni Kumo.
- 3.0 Bu Gunome Futon stitching.
- Seven Lines across the Tare
- One piece leather on the belt section
- This is a beautiful combination of design and usability.
- The sections that have more wear (i.e. borders of Tare and Men Futon), has a tighter stitching for more durability.
Bogu bag not included. There may be an additional cost for a person with larger built.
The Himos (Strings), Leather piece for the Men, and Tenugui are included.