The Most Affordable Hand Stitched Bogu.
This High cost performance Tezashi Bogu is for someone who wants a Tezashi (Hand Stitched) Bogu for the price of a Machine Stiched Bogu. It is used by many High Ranking Senseis as a Second practice Bogu.
- The Futon is thicker compared to the tighter stitch Bogus, making the Futon softer.
- Some people prefer the thicker Futon that feels that it absorbs more of the Shinai impact.
- All hand made, with 3.0 Bu stitch quality
- Popular Ariga Model Leather Design
- Back Leather trimming with Aizome Cow Leather
- All leather re-enforcements are made with Top quality Aizome cow leather
- All fabric used is Shoaizome #10000 fabric
- All hand made, with 3.0 Bu quality stitching
- 3.0 Bu Gunome Futon stitching.
- Seven Lines across the Tare
- One piece leather on the belt section
- This is a beautiful combination of design and usability.
- The sections that have more wear (i.e. borders of Tare and Men Futon), has a tighter stitching for more durability.