Single Mouth Guard Instructions
1. Bring a small pot of water to full boil. Have a
separate container with cold water deep enough to dip the mouth guard
2. Drop the mouth guard in the water for 20-30
seconds. Remove the mouth guard and dip it in cold water for 1 second
3. Immediately place the mouth guard around your
upper teeth. The mouth guard should be warm enough so it can be easily molded.
Insert from back molar and bring it up against the front
4. Instantly secure the mouth guard by pressing
tongue against the back of the upper teeth and press mouth guard with thumbs
into upper teeth.
5. Leave the guard the mouth guard in the mouth for
about 30 seconds, bite gently and suck all air and water out until a tight fit
forms around upper teeth
6. Remove mouth guard and place in cold water to
let the material harden.
7. Repeat procedure if you do not get a tight fit