USA Domestic & International Customers:
1) Customers with large bulk orders, we will try to find the best rates.
2) If you select USPS Mail, we will not be able to track you package in case it gets lost.
1) Please note that USPS EMS (Post Office Express Mail Service) may not ship to certain countries depending on the size of the package. If the shipping method you selected is not available in your country, we will contact you with an alternative shipping method.
2) We may be able to find rates lower than the ones listed below.
3) The customs Tax Duty charges will vary depending on the country you are from. That is out of our control. For international customers, all charges related to shipping services, such as Customs Duty fees and/or Brokerage fees are of customer's responsibility. If a customer refuses to pay the above mentioned charges, the products will be sent back to us, and the shipping charges occured will be charged to the customer.
You may have to pay brokerage fees when you receive the package. We strongly recommend using FEDEX International Economy or Priority.
We ship most of the orders within 24 business hours upon confirmation of payment, excluding some special cases such as, special customization, back ordered items, and unexpected situations.
If you have any questions regarding shipping fees, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +1.949.756.8880.