FUTON: #10,000 Shoaizome 100% Cotton Fabric
REINFORCEMENT: Top Quality ORIZASHI Fabric
FUCHI Kawa (Borders Leather): Top Quality Shoaizome Deer Leather
1) Deer Skin Kote 545 g (1.3 lb)
2) Orizashi Kote: 490 g (1.1 lb)
Kote comes in two different options.
(1) Shoaizome Deer Skin Double Kera Chagawa (Brown Deer Skin) Palm
(2) Shoaizome Orizashi Single Kera Micro Punch Palm Yoroi Gata
Inside Kobushi (Fist Chamber): Mix of Deer Hair and Cotton for optimum protection and light weigh.
(1) Shoaizome Deer Skin Double Kera with Chagawa (Brown Deer Skin) Palm
(2) Shoaizome Orizashi Single Kera with Micro Punch Clarino Kote Palm, with Yoroi Gata shape fist.
shape is shaped to the hands of a Kenshi when holding the Shinai, doing
Kamae. So not much effort is needed to try to fix your Kamae.
The joint area of the Kobushi and the Kote Tsutsu is very soft and flexible, making the wrist motion easy.